Display: 15.6 inches; 1920×1080 | Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7 (Ice Lake) | Memory: 12GB of RAM | Storage: 512GB SSD | Size: 14 x 8.9 x 0.6 inches | Weight: 3.4 pounds | Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x USB-C microSD reader, headphone jack
Samsung’s hit-miss record hasn’t been great in laptops, but the Galaxy Book Flex is definitely a win. Available in 13-inch and 15-inch designs, this laptop offers amazing all-day battery life (15+ hours!) and comes in a gorgeous blue finish. Its QLED panel gets pretty bright, and has an Outdoors Mode that helps fight glare for better readability. Oh, and the creative class will be happy to see that Samsung included the S-Pen, which docks on the laptop’s right side.
When you’re drawing on the Galaxy Book Flex’s screen, you’ll probably use it in tablet mode, as the panel bounces and wobbles a little when jabbed with the pen in laptop mode. And while typists might get over its slightly shallow keys quickly, the decision to put the fingerprint reader where half of the right Shift key should be is another hurdle to leap over.
About this item
- QLED DISPLAY – Stream and browse on a gorgeous QLED touchscreen which touts virtually 100% color volume and stays vibrant even in direct sunlight
- SLIM 360 DESIGN – Seamlessly convert your ultra-slim, Royal Silver aluminum device from laptop to tablet in seconds
- POWERHOUSE PROCESSOR – Enjoy minimal lag, near-instantaneous startup, and 512GB of storage with the formidable 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY – Work and stream to your heart’s content thanks to the fast-charging battery that lasts up to 20 hours, made complete with Wireless PowerShare’s ability to charge your other wireless devices right on the trackpad
- WI-FI 6 – Download content in seconds with network speeds up to 3x faster than previous generation Wi-Fi
- WINDOWS PRO – Get all the features of Windows 10 Home operating system plus Remote Desktop, Windows Information Protection*, BitLocker** and a suite of tools designed for business use.